cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extracting "The relative amount of transaction with errors" from a visit BT?

danielbr
Helper

Hi,

I'd like to display errors that occur on a visit based BT.

I realize there's a "Failed user action count" measure but it is not good enough, as i want to discover errors that do not necessarily fail the user action. (infact, all my user actions seem to work fine)

when displaying the BT's default dashboard I noticed a "Failed" column which seems to represent errors that occur on that visit. This seems like what i'd wanted. But how to I extract that value to display it on a chart?? It doesn't seem to be a measure, so I can't chart it...

I'd Appreciate if anyone who knows how to use it or knows an alternative to get errors.on a visit BT.

Daniel

2 REPLIES 2

Steven_Monroe
Inactive

Hey Daniel,

If you want to get more granular than Failed User Action Count, there is a Failed Transaction Count measure, so this brings it down to the individual PurePath level. That might be what you are looking for. If you want to actually see the specific errors that occurred then you need to drill down to the errors dashlet from your business transaction, or create a dashboard with errors dashlet and add your Business Transaction as a filter (same effect).

HTH,
Steve

danielbr
Helper

Hi Steve,

I need to have granular failure info - within a Visit based BT.

If I try adding a result measure - only user action failure is available:

😞

Any suggestions how to get any deeper failure data?

Daniel