cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed User Action Percentage not showing Splittings

miguel_balsa
Dynatrace Mentor
Dynatrace Mentor

I want to use the measure Failed User Action Percentage in a Text and Image Dashlet, and since the filter on that dashlet does not work pretty well, I need to select the splitting from the measure configuration.

The problem is that there is no splittings for the Percentage, but there is for the Count. Does this make sense? I'll leave two pictures explaining this.

Thanks,

Miguel

3 REPLIES 3

ravi_dahal
Newcomer

Hi Miguel,

Even it is not getting you Application splitting during selection, once you have created dashboard, you can still opt for Edit fliter

Right Click on Chart ( Name of your dashboard) --> edit fliter --> Goto Application tab --> enable the dashlet specific fliter --> select the Application for spliiting

Hi @Ravi D., thanks for your answer. In this case this option is not valid, since I am using the Text & Image dashlet, and it doesn't behave very well with the filters.

Anyway, I'd like to know why this there is no splittings appearing there. Let's see if you can get an answer on that 🙂

Thanks again!

Miguel

ravi_dahal
Newcomer

The problem is that there is no splittings for the Percentage, but there is for the Count. Does this make sense? I'll leave two pictures explaining this.

We me too this does not make much sense and leave the expert to answer your query why like these?

However I just mentioned filtering later part for me help, please check if it is helpful to you as well