I still not know why few IP address not found in visits dashlet
For example, I pick 1 IP address from purepath dashlet, and I search in the visits dashlet, but this IP is not found
How could this happen ? I confuse, because few IP not found in the visits dashlet
I am asking for additional information.
I understand that you don't see visits from a particular IP address, even though the specific transaction is visible in purapaths?
Do you see this particular transaction for /dteller/logon.view for other ip addresses in user visits?
It may be that a specific transaction is not triggered directly by the user, but for example by a Web Request or Web Service
Probably you have a mistake in properly instrumented properly by the JS script.
1. You have an agent installed on the Web Server server that is responsible for serving the frontend for the users.
2. Check whether you have the sensor enabled on this component named: User Experience
3. You may need to do a manual injection of the agent on the website or change its location:
Hi @Radosław J.
1. All web servers for this app are installed
2. User Experience sensor for all agent mapping are active
3. Can you please tell me, why in DCIF web and DBDS web are different when I check <head> tag and I can't found js dtagent in DBDS, but in DCIF is found.
FYI, my company have app named FES, and this app have two web for access, there are DCIF (Digital Customer Information System) and DBDS (Digital Branch Delivery System)
Please verify the root of the page. (I mean if the structure of the directories visible in the URLs is identical for two domains). I suggest putting the agent .js script in the directory where another .js files is located.
For example: http://<your-domain>/js/<dt_agent.js>
Please, let me know if you had verified your application as described in the Troubleshooting section. If you haven't done it then please follow the 8 steps contained there: https://www.dynatrace.com/support/doc/appmon/user-experience-management/user-experience-management-administration/#anchor_troubleshooting