cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From dynaTrace, while exporting to Splunk whether it will sent only one URL out of all user action comes under the BT or all the action URLs are exported? thank

sponnada2
Organizer

8 REPLIES 8

kyle_kowalski
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

This will export the stats that your business transaction is configured for. For a full list of what is included please see the documentation here (https://www.dynatrace.com/support/doc/appmon/application-monitoring/usage-of-business-transactions/real-time-business-transactions-feed/)

sponnada2
Organizer

HI Kyle,

I have configured the BT with URI equals.When i checking for URL's for the BT,its having multiple where as in Splunk i am able to see only one URL related to that BT.I have attached all screenshots please check.

stats1.png

stats2.png

stats3.png

Is thee any specific reason why its not sending all URL's to splunk?do i need to change any stats in the BT inorder to send all URL's

Do you have a split on URI on that BT?

sponnada2
Organizer

Can i have update on this?

sponnada2
Organizer

HI Kyle,

Yes we have split on Client family of visits and application on that BT

Is this a User Action BT or a purepath BT?

sponnada2
Organizer

Its Useraction based BT

Its useraction BT

The only next step I can think of is too look at the raw files through the Flume bridge before it gets into splunk. If the data is missing from there then I would add a URI field to the splits of the BT you are using.