cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate report of user experience->visit->visit tree (user action,response time...)?

ashish_anand
Newcomer

2 REPLIES 2

joshua_pavlica
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hello, Ashish A.! You can absolutely generate a report containing visit information!

Add whatever dashlets you like to a dashboard in the AppMon Rich Client executable, then right-click on the dashboard's name in the top-right and hit "Report". You can choose from various report formats and can even schedule them to run automatically.

I hope this helps! Please let us know if you have more questions!

Kind regards,
Joshua P.

david_n
Inactive

Hello Ashish,

It sounds like you want to report not only on your visits but also see the user action tree for each visit. Sadly, I do not think that is possible in AppMon. What you can do if you want to see the user actions for a specific visit you can drill down to the user action PurePaths dashlet from a visit and this will display a list of PurePaths just like the tree below each visit. You can then right click and generate a report on this like Joshua showed perfectly up above.

If you want to create view like that for all visits automatically, there is no way that I know of to accomplish that.

Thanks,

David Nicholls