cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Generic Operations Plugin Installation error

santosh_indukur
Newcomer

plugin-installation.pngbundle-error.png

Hi,

I have downloaded the Generic Operation Plugin file from https://github.com/Dynatrace/Dynatrace-GenericOper... and trying to import the folder but I see installation error. Currently we are on version 6.5.7. I want to know whether the plugin file is working correctly or any configuration changes needed. Any idea?

plugin-error.png

Thank you,

Santosh Indukuri.

3 REPLIES 3

andreas_grabner
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Hi. Sorry for the late reply. Are you still unable to install this package? There have been some updates on the github page since you posted your question!

aftab_alam
Organizer

Hi @Andreas G.@Jose C.

I have installed this plugin from github but I am getting results as null. I am getting following error

2017-08-10 09:56:25 FINE [IPlanetMonitor@Realm-workflowStuckCount_3] Begin Plugin Execution
2017-08-10 09:56:25 FINE [IPlanetMonitor@Realm-workflowStuckCount_4] Issue with REST API Call
2017-08-10 09:56:25 FINE [IPlanetMonitor@Realm-workflowStuckCount_5] Issue with REST API Call
2017-08-10 09:56:25 FINE [IPlanetMonitor@Realm-workflowStuckCount_3] Issue with REST API Call
2017-08-10 09:56:25 FINE [IPlanetMonitor@Realm-workflowStuckCount_8] Issue with REST API Call
2017-08-10 09:56:25 FINE [IPlanetMonitor@Realm-workflowStuckCount_9] Issue with REST API Call

I have given dynatrace server, admin userid/password, dashboard name, measure1 and2 names.

in host, I have given Application server name . not sure why we need host name here as measure details are retrieved used REST calls to dynatrace server. I tried giving dynatrace server as host but it did not work either.

aftab_alam
Organizer

I have found the issue. I have unicode dashboard name and saw in code that we need to pass dashboard without encoding. Plugin is running find.

in my case, I have a 2 jmx measures that I am retrieving from multiple JVMs. I need to get difference of these two measure for each jvm.

how do we make this work in this case