cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

HI All, coluld you please tell us what is minimum recommended system requirements for the agent machine where the Application is hosted.

sangeetha_mitta
Organizer

tell us the RAM ,CPU and memory required for the Application server.

@Sangeetha

13 REPLIES 13

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Hello Sangeetha,

You need only '10MB disk space' and 'Estimated Memory Overhead is also 10MB. By default 3% CPU in the production and the max 10% but it also depends on the selection of 'Sensors' and creation of 'Custom Sensors' usually. By default

Have a look on the following link for the 'System requirements':

https://www.dynatrace.com/support/doc/appmon/insta...

Regards,

Babar

than you for your quick response. my application server is having over all of 3.5 GB. After the Agent installation we are getting many exceptions like UEM ,Is there any need to upgrade the Application server if needed please mention how much is it?

Hello Sangeetha,

This is a very generic question for me because memory increase and exceptions are two different things and both should be taken care with their own requirements.

I could not get the 'UEM Exceptions'. Can you please elaborate a bit more?

Regards,

Babar

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/dynatrace/diagnostics/agent/shared/l
at com.dynatrace.diagnostics.agent.introspection.uem.impl.ServletEndUserTaggingIntrospectionImpl.HandleSpecialWebRequests(Unknown Source)

This type of Exception we are getting in Application team

Hello Sangeetha,

Do you have an enabled UEM on this application?

If you did not configure the UEM (User Experience Management) then open the 'Edit the System Profile, select the Users Experience Tab from the left panel and bring the bar in the middle and check.

Regards,

Babar

Yaa I did not configured UEM in Application so then just now I brought the slide bar to extreme left.Then Application the UEM issue is resolved again they are getting

#### ExecuteThread: '8' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1508313802663> <BEA-101020> <[weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext@5e9e80b - appName: 'trygdk-trygdk-externaldemo-1.8.0_20170421-135135', name: 'trygdk-trygdk', context-path: ''] Servlet failed with Exception
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: weblogic/utils/CharsetMap
at weblogic.servlet.internal.CharsetMap.getJavaCharset(CharsetMap.java:41)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.setCharacterEncoding(ServletRequestImpl.java:393)
at com.trygvesta.ebz.framework.filters.ResponseHeaderFilter.doFilter(ResponseHeaderFilter.java:64)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:43)
at com.trygvesta.ebz.framework.filters.GZIPFilter.doFilter(GZIPFilter.java:35)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:43)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3242)
at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2010)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:1916)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1366)
at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:209)
at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:181)

this error

could you please tell me the solution for this

Hello Sangeetha,

Bring the bar in the middle instead of most left.

Regards,

Babar

Sorry to disturb you again and again...the above exception is resolved but again they getting another Exception like

"Uncaught Throwable in processSockets"

will you able to resolve this?

Hello Sangeetha,

🙂 No Worries. If found a following old post which can provide an idea about these kind of exceptions.

https://answers.dynatrace.com/spaces/148/uem-open-q-a_2/questions/186890/do-uncaught-exceptions-impact-application-performa.html

Regards,

Babar

thank you .Is there any thing we need to do from our side means in client side so that we can resolve their issue or else they need to do means application side

Hello Sangeetha,

You can open a 'Support Ticket' and also provide this post as a reference meanwhile the application team is looking into this situaiton.

Regards,

Babar

sure i will do that...and thank you so much Babar:)

Joe_Hoffman
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

When creating a case, also be sure to post a supportArchive as the support team will want to look at several parameters and log files, all which are included in the SupportArchive.