cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Has Anybody experience UEM causing Error Page Redirect?

mark_medley
Organizer

Just turned on UEM for.NET application, first only the login page being captured, then notice that multiple redirect errors across pages were occurring even though I didn't navigate to those pages. We are Rel 6.3. Only default Manage Captured Content (Javascript Errors), so changes have been, right out the box measuring.

3 REPLIES 3

Joe_Hoffman
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

Can we assume you've applied all the recent patches? But to answer your question, i've not seen this behavior.

srikar_mohan333
Inactive

Would it be possible to recreate the issue by launching the login page and at the same time looking at the Initiator column in Chrome Dev tools (under Network tab) to see who is causing the redirects? Can you take a screen shot of Chrom Dev Tools or fiddler and add it here?

mark_medley
Organizer

So what I think it happening is that the Error Redirect which is being caused by another transaction causes UEM malfunction, meaning it stops capturing data. Somebody on my team was running a synthetic load test and once the errors occurred, I notice UEM stop capturing the manually metrics. So that is the real issue now.