cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having Issue with Tiboc EMS Plugin

tarun_agastya1
Inactive

Hi,

I have configured Tibco EMS plugin and passed the port number,Username & Password.But the monitor is not working and I am getting null poniter exception.Can someone help me with this.

2017-08-14 10:58:16 WARNING [UserPluginManager@Tibco xx Data Secondary_0] java.lang.NullPointerException - null
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.dynatrace.plugin.TibcoEmsPlugin.execute(TibcoEmsPlugin.java:1029)
at com.dynatrace.diagnostics.sdk.UserPluginManager.a(SourceFile:713)
at com.dynatrace.diagnostics.sdk.UserPluginManager.b(SourceFile:476)
at com.dynatrace.diagnostics.sdk.UserPluginManager.executePlugin(SourceFile:274)
at com.dynatrace.diagnostics.sdk.MonitorPluginExecutor.execute(SourceFile:50)
at com.dynatrace.diagnostics.sdk.MonitorPluginExecutor.execute(SourceFile:26)
at com.dynatrace.diagnostics.schedule.ServerJobCenterRegistry.a(SourceFile:190)
at com.dynatrace.diagnostics.schedule.ServerJobCenterRegistry.a(SourceFile:413)
at com.dynatrace.diagnostics.schedule.ServerJobCenterRegistry.execute(SourceFile:337)
at com.dynatrace.diagnostics.schedule.SchedulerJob.a(SourceFile:101)
at com.dynatrace.diagnostics.schedule.SchedulerJob.work(SourceFile:92)
at com.dynatrace.diagnostics.schedule.SchedulerJob.executeJobInfo(SourceFile:241)
at com.dynatrace.diagnostics.schedule.QuartzJob.execute(SourceFile:45)
at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202)
at com.dynatrace.diagnostics.schedule.QuartzThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SourceFile:788)

Thanks,

Tarun

3 REPLIES 3

jacob_payne
Inactive

Hi Tarun,

You might have more success asking this on the Plugins forum instead of the general forum. The plugin authors focus more on that space a little more than the general open questions forum here.

Kind Regards,

Jake

david_n
Inactive

Hello Tarun,

Something that you can confirm is that your collector is able to connect to the host where you are running Tibco, firewall rules can be the culprit in this situation. It is often the issue when I am having trouble setting up plugins.

Thanks,

David Nicholls

Hi David,

I got the same thought & I have checked the firewalls between collector and the host.They are good but there is some other issue causing.

Thanks,

Tarun