cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Health History field is empty in Infrastructure overview dashboard in appmon7.0

rajanikanthanka
Inactive

Hi,

Recently upgraded from 6.5 to 7.0 , after upgrade I am not seeing Heath History for all hosts from Infrastructure overview dashboard. Is it suppose to be like that? Because in previous versions we saw complete green lines in this field.

Thanks,
Rajani

4 REPLIES 4

david_n
Inactive

Hello Rajanikanth,

It could be that they removed that in the later versions of AppMon 7 because in the documentation for that dashlet, none of the screenshots have the green bars like you mentioned.

https://www.dynatrace.com/support/doc/appmon/application-monitoring/appmon-client/built-in-dashboards/monitoring-overview-dashboard/infrastructure-monitoring-dashboards/

The symbols next to the host turn red when there is an issue though so you can use that to determine whether your host or process is healthy at a glance. P.s. I am running version 7.0.3.1020 and I still have the full bars.

Thanks,
David Nicholls

Thanks David.

I am using version 7.0.4.1003 may be it's in the latest fix pack they took out this feature.

Yeah, that was what I was thinking. I believe their train of thought is that configuring alerts properly should notify you of issues and point you to the correct server so they cleaned up the overview dashlet.

robert_hamilton
Participant

We are looking to get a Infrastructure overview dashlet in our client dashboard. After upgrading to 7.0, the health history is blank. When viewing ONLY the Infrastructure Overview, the health history displays properly.

Example as dashlet: