cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Hi, I am using dynatrace 6.3 version. I want to ask you that can we copy PurePath Measures from one system profile to another system profile. If yes, how could we do that. Request you to please provide the steps for the same.

gaur_bharti
Guide

6 REPLIES 6

anders_lundin3
Inactive

Yes you can. Just open the system profile and browse to the measure you need, rightclick and do "copy". Then open the destination profile and "paste" into measures. You can do the same thing with whole business transactions if you want.

gaur_bharti
Guide

Thanks for your valuable inputs Anders, but that way we have to copy one by one right, can't we copy all Pure Path Measures once at a time to another system profile.

Actually my requirement is to copy all Business transactions, Measures from Prod environment to test environment.

I am done with copying business transactions and related measures but pure path specific measures I want to copy all at a time because we do have too many pure path measures created in prod.

Hi Bharti,

Yes you can multi-select measures by using ctrl+click or shift+arrow key to select a group of measures, then right click and copy to copy the whole group.

anders_lundin3
Inactive

What I would have done is export the system profile from the test environment and then import it into test.
That will ofcourse not ADD the prod BTs and measures but "overwrite" them. This will also have an impact in the data in your performance warehouse in test environment (if that matters).

This method is more a way to "sync" prod to test. (and ofcourse it includes agent groups etc, not only the BTs and measures).

If you copy several BT's (you can select several) and then copy them to test, the measures needed for these BT's are also copied (at least when I have done it), maybe that helps you?

gaur_bharti
Guide

thanks a lot Anders and Cody. Apprecaite your help

gaur_bharti
Guide

Hi Anders, Could you please help me with given query

With Apigee, calls are being stitched together into a single purepath. it does introduce difficulty for charting/tracking statistics on the REST Services themselves. Because of this, we need to figure out a way in Dynatrace to get the individual REST Service statistics from the combined Purepath.