cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi all,I want to know the status of all the applications whether they are in good state or bad state in one dashboard

sangeetha_mitta
Organizer

I want show all of the applications in one place with their current status...

Means whether they are performaning good or bad...

We want to see them all together in one dashboard with some traffic light If possible ...

Please help us...

6 REPLIES 6

BabarQayyum
Leader

Hello Sangeetha,

Maybe there is another suitable way but I would like to add the dashlet of 'Functional Health' for each application on the dashboard so in this way I can see the real time behaviour of my applications in a glance.

Regards,

Babar

Hi babar,
What is the another suitable way to do that?
Where I can Find the "functional health" of the application in Dynatrace client..
Can you please suggest me how to do..?

Hello Sangeetha,

Open the New Dashboard > Use for Analysis/Monitoring > Choose Functional Health and then you can change the Source (e.g. Session/System Profile) of each dashlet from the Dashlet Properties.

In case you have a single system profile for all the applications then you can Edit Filter of each dashlet for the Application, Agent or Agent Group.

Regards,

Babar

Thank you babar..:)
Actually with my System profile there are many applications..
I wanted to show each and every application's status in one dashboard
In functional health I could see the status of all the applications combinedly but I want it in separate..

Hello Sangeetha,

Therefore, I mentioned in the advanced that you can filter on the logical application based or use the agent/agent groups to distinguish.

Regards,

Babar

yeah thank you:)