cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi , we have created a dashboard with 9 dashlets that analyse the data for 30 days and display it in graphs .But sometimes the data is not displayed in few dashlets even if i could see the purepaths .Do we have any solution for this ?

7 REPLIES 7

Babar_Qayyum
Leader

Hello Suganya,

A Measure is split by Agent, application or a business transaction criterion. If a splitting value occurs for the Measure within the selected time frame, AppMon creates an entry (a line in a chart table or a series in a chart) for this Measure in the chart.

Dynamic measures are measures that can either appear or not appear on a chart based on whether the split for the measure creates data given the chart's selected time frame.

Regards,

Babar

Hi Babar ,

Thank you for the information.I could see the splitting value doesnt occur for the dashlets that doesnt display the data.In this case the dashboard has the time frame of 30 days and the dashlet is set to default , shouldn't we have the splitting value always.May i know how and when the splitting value occurs for the measure.

Hello Suganya,

What is the type of your chart?

Regards,

Babar

Hi Babar ,

Its a dual axis chart [Area chart in left axis and Line chart in right axis]

Hello Suganya,

The resolution is set automatically, based on the time frame and chart type you select.

• Resolution mapping for non-stacked charts
  • Resolution mapping for stacked charts

Please check the following link for better understanding:

https://community.dynatrace.com/community/display/DOCDT65/FAQ+-+Measures+and+Charting#FAQ-MeasuresandCharting-Howistheresolutionrelatedtotheselectedtimeframe?

Regards,

Baba

Thank You Babar , now i could understand better.

Suganya,

Would it be possible to share the dashboard xml file so we could take a look.

-Sreerag