cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Host Filtering not functioning correctly after update to 6.3.7

bobby_crumley
Dynatrace Advisor
Dynatrace Advisor

Since updating from 6.3.4 to 6.3.7, I'm no longer able to filter my dashboard. I had created hosts for monitoring our Endeca servers, set up the monitors via plugin, and retrieved good data before 6.3.7 upgrade. However, post upgrade, I'm only able to see data with no filtering. If filters on host are applied, I do see correctly reported data before the upgrade data, but not after. Has anyone upgraded to 6.3.7 and have custom hosts set up? If so, can you filter correctly?

To be clear, when looking at my monitoring portion of my System Profile, all servers report good data consistantly. In addition, when showing all hosts, data is displayed through 6.3.4, and post upgrade.

Bob

2 REPLIES 2

andreas_grabner
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

Hi Bobby.

Any error indication in the Dynatrace SErver Log about problems with the filters?

Andi

bobby_crumley
Dynatrace Advisor
Dynatrace Advisor

Hi Andi - No error that I can see. I am going to create a support case. After working with another Guardian to be sure I wasn't doing something incorrectly, we created a new host for Google. We then set up a URL monitor and charted "Host Reachable". When filtering for just the new Google host, no results were returned.

Bob