cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i connect my Appmon Dynatrace server to the Dynatrace client? My Web app is installed in Azure

padma_kabi
Newcomer

How can i connect my Appmon Dynatrace server to the Dynatrace client? My Web app is installed in Azure, I am able to see logs in Dynatrace server , but i want to see the results in Dynatrace client 6.5 but i am getting issues what to put in connection and port and wht should eb the server i should conenct to from Dynatrace client which will point to teh server and pull the log information.

Thanks,

Padma

1 REPLY 1

JamesKitson
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

A couple things:

Given that you note 6.5 it sounds like you're using the product AppMon not Dynatrace and so a question like this should go in the AppMon and UEM forum. The server name you should be the name of your AppMon server - this is something you would have to know it is unique to your AppMon deployment. The port likely does not need to be modified from the default of 2021. Where is your AppMon server located in relation to your client - is it in Azure too?

That being said there's a few other things that are confusing about your question. What do you mean by seeing logs in the Dynatrace server? You don't interact directly with the server you do this through the client so it is unclear what logs you're viewing (maybe the AppMon server logs?)

Consider adding some screen captures of what you're looking at to clarify.

James