- You can always filter on application by editing the dashboard / dashlet filter.
right click - edit - applications tab --> select app. filter
- A visit dashboard contains an interesting filter, icon 7 (filter) in the right visit dashboard corner
there you can for example group visits on 'columns', for example 'Country, continent'.
- You can always do control F, to search for wathever info you want.
Thanks Steven for your support,
Ok what i need is to filter those visits in the BT and split for one application as in i want to get those visits specifically for one application not from all applications.
Create your business transaction with the below options:
- Calculate business transaction per Visit, add your visit releated measures
(ex bounce rate, visit duration, user experience index, ...)
- Split result: add the application measure
Afterwards you can create a report on top of this business transaction
- Graph or business transaction hotspot report (at the condition that you activated the
store to performance warehouse business transaction option), this report can handle
big time periods, we use it for trending reporting.
- Business transaction report, which runs on the session storage. This report will provide
A more powerful & detailed report, but only for small time periods. (Dynatrace performance!)
For both reports you can add a application filter, edit the dashboard / dashlet filter.
- right click - edit - applications tab --> select app. filter
Hope this helps,