cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How create one dashboard collect visits APDEX(satisfied , tolerating and frustrated) counter?

amohammad
Organizer

Dear All ,

Actually i have many profiles based on applications , i need to create dashboard to collect visits counters (satisfied , tolerating and frustrated) from different profiles .

Any Idea?

Regards

Abdel Mohsen

7 REPLIES 7

jayduttd
Organizer

Hi Abdel,

You can create one dashboard having multiple dashlets and each dashlet having different source.

Doing this you can get the visit dashboards of different profiles in one dashboard.

for that you have to go dashlet properties --> source and change the source as per you requirement.

Best Regards

Jaydatt

andreas_grabner
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Jaydatt gave the perfect answer to your question.

What is not possible in the moment is to e.g: "Chart a Sum" of measures across profiles as it is not possible to put measures from different profiles into a single chart. But - just as Jaydatt said - create individual dashlets and let them point to your different system profiles. You can arrange them on your screen so that you e.g: see these numbers side-by-side

Andi

zriahy
Participant

Thanks Jaydatt , Andi

But i have about 8 profiles , how can i add side by side 8 visits dashlet in one dashboard it's not feasible for customer .

I need only get visits counters (satisfied , tolerating and frustrated) , how can get these counters ?

Regards

Abdel Mohsen

There is a built in business transaction called Visits by User Experience and Country you can use the User Experience Split and chart that to get those numbers for you. If you need the Raw numbers consider using the Text and Measurement Dashlet and configuring each to look at a different system profile as Jaydatt has suggested earlier.

HTH

Kyle

(smile) - same answer at the same time (smile)

andreas_grabner
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Well - you dont necesarily need the Visits Dashlet. If you need a trending line you should use Charts. 8 Charts on a dashboard should be no problem at all. Or - if you are just interested in the numbers, e.g: current # of frustrated then you can use the Text & Mesurement Dashlet which consumes very little space.

In both cases you would chart the Measure that you get from our out-of-the-box Business Transaction called "Visits by User Experience and Country". When you put the "Count" Measure on the chart you can select "User Experience index of Visits" as the Split Measure

Here is an image - hope that helps

amohammad
Organizer

Thanks Andi,

But this measure not give same result displayed in visit dashlet.

Regards

Abdel Mohsen