cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

How to Capture the particular session attribute value ?

ehsan_shariff
Newcomer

As we have tried to capture the session attribute value. Seems it has been packed as hashmap, we would like to get a single key value pair from the map. We have tried with regex as well still we are unable to. Kindly help us to achieve this.

4 REPLIES 4

MichaelFerguson
Dynatrace Helper
Dynatrace Helper

Can you copy and share in this post the entire text from one of the splits as shown in your screenshot. This will help with providing the right regex to get the value you highlighted in your screenshot.

Please find the attached file term-id.txt in which u can find the dataterm-id.txt

Hello Ehsan,

First, I would advise NOT to capture such dynamic fields such as SessionIDs. Even if you had to, then avoid storing those splits in the Performance Warehouse as these will cause the BT Explosion viz, too many splittings. Just uncheck the checkbox for BT store into PWH.

Secondly, Try out below regular expression to see it it works for your case:

Key: term_id_int[^:]*:\s*(\d*)\s*

let me know.

Regards, Rajesh.

Also, I think you should post the Return/Argument value but instead you have posted snapshot of the details of the row in PurePath Dsahlet. Could you post correct methods snapshot/return value instead of the that. Reagrds, Rajesh.