cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create BT split by specific request parameters value

m_nasrudin25
Contributor

Hi,

I'm confused to split BT by specific value of request parameters. Here is the sample of detail my transaction

I want to split by "voucherType":"Kartu AS", and many more voucher type, such as "voucherType":"Indosat Ooredo", "voucherType":"XL", and many more with same pattern.

What should I do to create this ??

Regards,

Nasrudin

8 REPLIES 8

BabarQayyum
Leader

Hello Nasrudin,

Create a custom transaction based measure of Web Request - Parameter Value or Web Request - Header Value and use the Transformation Regex to extract the required values.

Once done then you can use the same measure inside the BT for spitting results.

Regards,

Babar

rishabh_yadav1
Inactive

Hi @Muhammad N.

just adding up with screen shots.

Use the Web requests measure to capture the desired value

for capturing the desired parameter values

use the created measure in the Busniess Transaction for spliting on the basis of parameters

just use the measure to split and you will have your desired result.

Please give it a thumbs up if this if this answer help you in obtaining your desired result.

Thanks and Regards,

Rishabh

m_nasrudin25
Contributor

Hello @Babar Q. and @Rishabh Y.

I've made it as on above instructions, but nothing transaction can capture

this is my BT

and this is my measure

rishabh_yadav1
Inactive

Hi @Muhammad N.

you have to specify the filter so that the business transaction can seperate the purepaths which are required out of all the purepaths and then the spliting will work.

Filter will help you in identifying which purepath is containing the "Voucher Type" parameter and then spliting will help you in separating the result on the basis of "Voucher Type= Kartu".

Thanks and Regards,

Rishabh

+91-8090500238

Hi @Rishabh Y.

I've add the filter with parameter value "procedure" which contain "getMobileReloadResult"

But the result can't split by VoucherType as I want, as you see below capture. Too much XL, Simpati voucher not count as 1 transaction, because the further description is different. I want each parameters which contain "XL", it will be accumulated as an XL transaction, even though the further description is different. As well as other voucher.

Regards,

Nasrudin

Hi @Muhammad N.

The regex "voucherType":"(.*)" continiously matching the string and not ending it after the "voucherType":"simpati"anytexthere and due to this dynatrace is considering every vallue as different.

Instead try using "voucherType":"(.*)"$ which will terminate the string matching after "voucherType":"simpati" and i hope you will have the desired result.

Thanks and Regards,

Rishabh

+91-8090500238

Linkedin

Hi @Rishabh Y.

I try your instruction, but I'm still can't get what I want.

And then I use this Regex "voucherType":"([^"]*)" and it's work for me

Thanks for your response Rishabh

Regards,

Nasrudin

Hi Nasrudin,

Glad to hear that you found the solution.

Please mark this as the answer so that other members can be benefited by it too.

Regards,

Rishabh