cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

How to enable debug in Javascript UEM agent while manual Instrumentation?

I have enabled the debug by CTRL+SHIFT+F9. and then done as in snapshot. But I am not getting debug info in great details in Chrome DevTool. Did I miss any setting? PFB snapshot:

7 REPLIES 7

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Hello Rajesh,

Did you uncomment the 'DTXLogLevel=debug' in the APK-Instr.properties while instrumenting the application?

# Logging level: "info" (default) or "debug". Note that the logging level is applied to both Auto Instrumentation as well as the instrumented application. 
DTXLogLevel=debug

Regards,

Babar

Hi Babar, I am doing manual instrumentation. So I am not aware if this setting applies in this case. Pl. suggest. Regards, Rajesh.

Hello Rajesh,

Yes this applies in the case of manual instrumentation of Hybrid Applicatoin.

Regards,

Babar

Where should I include this setting in Android and IOS apps?

Hello Rajesh,

I read somewhere that the debug doesn't work with the CORS because the agent stores the updated configuration in the localstorage of the browser, so you did not inject the debug initcode, therefore, the debug detailed information is not available.

The initialization tag is the same for automatic and manual injection, so before generating 'initcode' through REST API provide the 'Debug agent location' and select 'Log Debug Information' and the place that tag in the index.html as a first script tag in the <head> and try.

Regards,

Babar

I have not set the debug agent path. Do I have to set the debug agent path similar to dynaTraceMonitor path?

(Also, have checked the localstorage in Chrome DevTool, there were o9nly cookies and no debug infos.)

Hello Rajesh,

Yes. You should try with this way to get the Debug Info in the browser.

Regards,

Babar