cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to export the Agents Overview as report in Appmon v7.1?

mallempati_sree
Inactive

hi All,

In Appmon below v7.1 we can open Agents overview as separate dashboard and export it as report in csv or xls format. In v7.1 am not getting the option to take it as report. can someone help me how to take it as report.

Thanks,

Sree

8 REPLIES 8

Babar_Qayyum
Leader

Hello @Sreedhar M.

You can use the REST interface or open the Agent Breakdown dashlet to generate the reprot.

Regards,

Babar

tarjei_utnes
Organizer

It would be very nice if this was possible to do in the 7.1 client.

Is there any reason why the functionality was removed?

as OP is saying below 7.1 it was possible to report, and this report again was possible to be scheduled at regular intervals, this makes it easy when you have big implementation projects where it is important to track which servers are currently being monitored or not.

It's still possible to do. Just need access to a 7.0 client. Exporting the dashboard from 7.0 and re-importing into 7.1 does work for this.

The License Overview was also missing and can be achieved with this method.

Regards,
Andrew M.

Just select and copy all interested rows to clipboard and then paste them into excel.

Sebastian

This way is the best in my opinion.

R.

tarjei_utnes
Organizer

Hi Sebastian, while this is a good work around it still doesn't fix the issue with automatic reporting. And also doesn't explain why the functionality was removed in the first place?

The question was about single exporting. About automatic way I agree this is only workaround.

Sebastian

dave_mauney
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Try the pin icon in the top right of the dashboard, and select "New dashboard".