cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get conversion rate based user action URI

nitin_dumbre
Guide

Hi,

I need to calculate the conversion rate when the user visit the specific URL(checkout/)

What I done so far:

1. Added the (checkout) in conversion goals part of UEM using "Web Request" type with reg-ex pattern.

2. Created a BT of type 'Visit' and added the conversion rate which is created in last step

3. I have visited the (checkout/) page 5 times and 5 times the user is not visited to (checkout/) page

I am expecting the Conversion rate as 50% in My BT but it is not showing anything.

Can I get the conversion rate in this way?

Have I mistaken some configuration?

PFA screenshots of conversion rate/BT for details dynatrace-bt.png

2 REPLIES 2

JamesKitson
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

The conversion rate is already being calculated across all visits so it doesn't quite make sense to add it as a result measure in a business transaction. Since there isn't a conversion rate per visit I'm not surprised it doesn't show anything.

You should be able to just chart that conversion rate measure directly.

James

nitin_dumbre
Guide

Thanks James for your response.

I have created the chart using the conversion rate measure but still it is not showing any values.
When I adding the conversion rate measure in chart, I can see two conversion rate measure, one which is created based on visited specific url and another in under the UEM visit.

I have created the chart using both the measure but for both there is no values.

May I creating the chart in correct way?