cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get details of active licenses and installed unactive liceses again each application

sujit_singh1
Guide

Hi,

How to get details of active licenses and installed unactive liceses again each application. Please let me know if these info can captured from AppMon client.

Thanks,

Sujit

3 REPLIES 3

Joe_Hoffman
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Sujit, The Agents Overview dashlet provides a variety of information about agents. Look at the EventCount column, which will tell you about the number of events being processed by that agent. This gives you some indication of how active an agent has been.

This information is also available from the REST interface if doing this programatically is more useful.

https://community.dynatrace.com/community/pages/vi...

sujit_singh1
Guide

Hi @Joseph M. H.

I gone throught the link which you mentioned in ur comment but this way i am getting comlete agent and associated licnses information but i was looking for how to capture active and inactive installed license details against each application for specific system profide. I can get active license details but how to get inactive installed license.

Thanks,

Sujit

Sujit, I"m not sure what you mean by 'inactive license'. Do you mean licenses that are not being used? This is available from the License tab in the Dynatrace Server Settings screen.

Please clarify.