cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

How to get the URL info in Business Transaction

shirishvijay_ra
Inactive

I am trying to get the count and the response time of following URL Pls help me how to get the response time  of the URL called each time?

HTTP:///XXXX/servlet/XXXServlet?HTML_NEXT_PAGE=XXXXXXX.html&HTML_PAGE=ABC.html

6 REPLIES 6

andreas_grabner
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

The easiest way is to create a Web Request Time measure for that URL and that Query String. Once you have this measure you can put it on a chart by charting either the Response Time as (Avg, Min, Max, ...) but you can also chart the "Count" which gives you the number of times this URL was called

How to do this. The easiest is if you open the Web Request Dashlet which will bý default show you all the Web Request by URL. Via the Context Menu you can choose the Grouping Option of "Application, URL and Query". NOw you will see each unique URL and Query that came in in the current timeframe, e.g: 30 Minutes. Now you simply search for your URL + Query Combination and create a new Measure via the Context Menu. As Measure Type you then select Web Request -> Time, give it a meaningful name and here we go. You have a measure that you can now put on a chart

Andi

shirishvijay_ra
Inactive

Thanks Andreas,

I did that but the problem is I am not able to see the "HTML_NEXT_PAGE=XXXXXXX.html&HTML_PAGE=ABC.html" in the query part of the URI " /XXXX/servlet/XXXServlet" 

am able to see lots of other queries but not the above one Do I need to do any other setting to get that data?

andreas_grabner
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Send me a couple of your PurePaths and I will send you back a stored session that contains the BT you are looking for. Check out http://bit.ly/sharepurepath for instructions on how to export PurePaths and send it to me

Andi

shirishvijay_ra
Inactive

HI Andreas,

I have Sent the data.

shirishvijay_ra
Inactive

HI Andi,

I have  created the BT to show the response time for following request parameters  from URI cnac/servlet/CDataServlet

HTML_NEXT_PAGE=submissionstatus.html

HTML_PAGE=dummy.html

So I have created following BT but not able to see any data!

What could be the problem? Pls help.

[Broken image]

[Broken image]

[Broken image]

[Broken image]

andreas_grabner
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Hi. I received your PurePaths but I am travelling in the moment with limited time. I hope to get to look at this later today and then respond