cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove "Default Application" from Response time and failure baseline alerts?

By experience I have noticed that the failure rate and response time related incidents generated for the "default incidents" raise a false alarm to the end users.

How do I prevent "Default Application" related incidents being sent to end user? This has been bothering me lately. How do I prevent these?

Regard, Rajesh

1 REPLY 1

Cody_Kachelski
Dynatrace Helper
Dynatrace Helper

Hi Rajesh,

The best way to prevent this is to define your applications so that all incoming traffic is mapped to an application, this will prevent anything from being filtered into the default application. Additionally, you could disable capturing for the default application, by moving the slider all the way to the left in the user experience section, this will cause no traffic to appear for "Default Application". It's also important to note that those incidents are based off of the default baselined business transaction, and the transactions that are baselined can be changed.
If you need any more details about any of these options, please reply. Hope this helps!

-Cody