cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hybris plugin not visible

jozef_kudla
Newcomer

Hi,

I have tried to install HYBRIS fastpack as described. I receive the message that plugin has been successfully installed, but when I want to open HYBRIS dashboards, I don't see them.

Also I don't see HYBRIS listed in my plugins.

Are there any logs where I could check if plugin installation was really successful?

3 REPLIES 3

Joe_Hoffman
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

I would look in the client.0.0.log, located on your local client (USER_HOME/.dynatrace/), as well as look in the server.0.0.log (DT_SERVER_HOME/logs/server/). Also try restarting your client, then perform the import again.

r_weber
Pro

Hi Jozef,

you can check Server.0.0.log in the AppMon server log directory or available via System Information dashlet.

Which version of the fastpack did you use and which version of AppMon are you running?

Reinhard

Certified Dynatrace Master, Dynatrace Partner - 360Performance.net

jozef_kudla
Newcomer

Hello Reinhard,

I am now confused. When I look in the log, I can see that many dashboards were installed, but they are all called y_Production* or y_Staging*.

Honestly I was expecting that I will see some dashboards with Hybris in the name and that there will be Hybris Plugin installed, as the DTP file itself is called hybris-fastpack-latest.dtp.

So I guess, that it was just my misunderstanding.

Thank you

Jozef