cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hystrix Appmon Dynatrace Plugin

dbusquets
Organizer

Hi,

Anyone has used Hystrix Monitoring Plugin?

https://community.dynatrace.com/community/display/...

I've installed it but it not seems to add sensors, measures, system profiles nor dashboards, so I don't know how to see Hystric's KPI's or verify the connection to it.

I'm sorry, @Joshua R, I've readed all the info in GitHub but I still not sure how it works...

Thanks!

Daniel

4 REPLIES 4

pahofmann
Champion

Hi Daniel,

this is a Monitor Plugin, so in order for it to work, after installing it you have to define a new monitor, which will querry the host running your application:

The monitor will also show you the list of result measures:

Thank you Patrick!

Joe_Hoffman
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

To extend what Patrick said, keep in mind that this plugin only provides the monitor, and not any dashboards. So after you've created the monitor and it has collected some metrics, you'll likely want to visualize those metrics on a dashboard, something you'll have to build yourself. There's some great Youtube videos on buildling dashboards in AppMon.

jean-christoph1
Newcomer

Hi,

I think it should be better if we group the question for that plugin here so I will post my problem here.

I'd like to know if there is a way to setup the monitor on a specific URI not just host.

It seems our app need to be checked on that URI : [host]/[web-app-context]/internal/hystrix.stream

thanks !