cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

I am trying to monitor a single web request in the dashboard, however I have not been able to find the option to do so

7 REPLIES 7

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Hello Baljeet,

Just open your web request dashlet then right click on the web request dashlet and select the Edit Filter then select the Web Request Tab and filter the desired URI.

Regard,

Babar

Thanks Babar for your reply.

I was able to filter for the particular web request , however would like to see this in the dashboard.

Can you please guide for that as well?

Regards,

Hello Balajeet,

Open the new dashboard and then select the User for Analysis then select the Chart from the dashlet type then select add series the on the left side you will can add the measure.

To find your measure, just click inside and start typing so your created measure will be appeared.

Select that one and add ... now you can see on the dashboard.

There are other options for the splitting measure etc... so you can play with them also if required.

Regards,

Babar

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Hello Baljeet,

Just open your web request dashlet and right click on your desired URI then select the create measures and you will find the screen like below.

Give a proper name to your measure and also choose the desired the metrics from the left side e.g. Web Request Response Tim, Count, Time etc... then open the dashboard and insert the chart dashlet and call your create measure to see the results.

Regards,

Babar

Thank you Babar...Thats exactly I wanted.

One more question, Can we create single measure for multiple API's?

Hello Baljeet,

APIs are defined on a per-package basis.

AppMon is installed with a predefined set of APIs (for example, Servlet, JDBC, and JMS) that are applied to all nodes (methods) that are part of a PurePath. Nodes may have more than one API (for example, both Servlet and WebService), but for analysis reasons AppMon always chooses one API as the most significant one.

https://community.dynatrace.com/community/display/...

https://community.dynatrace.com/community/display/...

Regards,

Babar