cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have 500+ url and soap monitors I need in a dashboard.

mfeist
Participant

I have 500+ url and soap monitors I need in a dashboard. I need to view the status for all over time. How can I do this without adding 1 at a time?

3 REPLIES 3

JamesKitson
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

FYI this should be in the AppMon and UEM forum if someone can move it.

The resulting measures from monitors are treated the same as any other agent based measure as far as adding them to charts. I'm not aware of any methods that would speed this up besides the ability to add multiple measures to a single chart at once in the add measure window. If you're trying to add them to individual charts or anything like that you would need to add them to each chart one at time. 500+ measures on one dashboards sounds like it could get pretty busy, how are you thinking of laying that all out?

James

I've moved the post to the AppMon & UEM forum.

mfeist
Participant

dyna1.jpgThanks James and Maia. I am close to getting what I want by right clicking on Tasks and Monitors and open in a new dashboard. Then select the monitor group and open in a new chart and select table and the columns that give us the values of the monitors we want in an overview. I only want to see the measures I am alerting on but I have to do that with a sort.