cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

I observed that the agent is only passing host information and not sending any information on .net application.

anubhav_misuriy
Newcomer

In controller logs i see this -> Transformation of module 'mscorlib.dll' failed - - java.lang.NullPointerException

INFO [DotNetInstrumentor] java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.dynatrace.diagnostics.instrumentation.transformation.dotnet.expressions.v.<init>(SourceFile:18)
at com.dynatrace.diagnostics.instrumentation.transformation.dotnet.expressions.g.b(SourceFile:215)
at com.dynatrace.diagnostics.instrumentation.transformation.transformers.dotnet.j.h(SourceFile:135)
at com.dynatrace.diagnostics.instrumentation.transformation.transformers.dotnet.j.f(SourceFile:44)
at com.dynatrace.diagnostics.instrumentation.DotNetInstrumentation.a(SourceFile:547)
at com.dynatrace.diagnostics.instrumentation.DotNetInstrumentation.a(SourceFile:458)
at com.dynatrace.diagnostics.instrumentation.DotNetInstrumentation.a(SourceFile:392)
at com.dynatrace.diagnostics.instrumentation.DotNetInstrumentation.a(SourceFile:168)
at com.dynatrace.diagnostics.instrumentation.DotNetInstrumentation.a(SourceFile:238)
at com.dynatrace.diagnostics.instrumentation.DotNetInstrumentation.instrumentModule(SourceFile:1198)
at com.dynatrace.diagnostics.collector.agentcenter.DotNetInstrumentor.requestReceiveIlCode(SourceFile:239)
at com.dynatrace.diagnostics.collector.protocol.agent.DotNetInstrumentationProtocol30.handleRequest(SourceFile:41)
at com.dynatrace.diagnostics.collector.agentcenter.Instrumentor.run(SourceFile:193)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

In agent logs i see this -> warning [native] Profiler::ModuleLoadStarted(): Cannot process assembly c:\windows\microsoft.net\assembly\gac_64\mscorlib\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\mscorlib.dll.
2019-02-19 07:38:34 [00000414] warning [native] Failed to transform assembly - stopping instrumentation

In Agent Overview Connection State -> Connected (Issue: Instrumentation is not available)

2 REPLIES 2

Joe_Hoffman
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

I suggest you open a support case and have someone from the support team investigate. Be sure to attach your whole log file, not just the snippets.

Also include specific version numbers of Windows and .NET on that machine. If possible, post the mscorlib.dll file.

anubhav_misuriy
Newcomer

I posted this on forum and opened a support ticket in parallel SUPDT-50206 that is having full log files.