cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In SAP netweaver Dynatrace java script injected automatically by agent agent , UEM data Post 404 text/ HTTP error

sivashankara_pu
Organizer

5 REPLIES 5

pahofmann
Champion

You already posted a question about the same topic I think, did you try the UEm healtcheck I suggested there? https://answers.dynatrace.com/spaces/148/uem-open-q-a_2/questions/182616/in-sap-netweaver-dynatrace-java-script-injected-au.html

If the agents gets a 404 and you do not manually include it, it is possible that serving of javascript is only allowed from a certain path on your server.

sivashankara_pu
Organizer

Hi getting 404 page error during post method "application path/client/dynaTraceMonitor

Hi I am getting 404 when method as post application path/client/dynaTraceMonitor

Ah, okay. So that is not the agent being loaded but the UEM data being send home.

What happens if you manually open the /dynaTraceMonitor request path in the browser, is it working there?

I still would try the UEM Health check I suggested.

hi,

Monitor request path configuration to UEM to an allowed location by the NetWeaver Server. Please advice how to change the monitor patch for getting UEM in SAP netweaver applicaton

You can chagne the /dynaTraceMonitor request path in the System Profile -> User Experience Settings. Here is an example for one of our applications where I changed it: