cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incident conditions

I created a measure where I capture the 500 errors. Now I'd like to create an incident where an alert is triggered when a 500 error occurs for a particular application only.

Wouldn't it be possible to create a measure that matches the application name?

Then, I could add that measure plus the one for the 500 errors into the incident conditions. What I have tried so far didn't give the results that I expected....

If it were feasible, it would allow me much more flexibility in case I want to be alerted for specific applications

2 REPLIES 2

Babar_Qayyum
Leader

Hello Michael,

If I understood correctly that you created a measure for the 'HTTP Response Status Code 500' and you want to calculate those errors for the specific application/agent group instead of all in the system profile.

If this is the case then you can the details tab of that created measure and choose your desired application (below screenshot is an example).

Regards,

Babar

Hi Babar,

You are right, that is a way to do it, but I was wondering if I could create a measure that would capture the 500 errors for all applications into the system profile and create an incident where I would add a condition for the application. It would allow me to create only one measure for the 500 errors instead of having one per application

...and I met some cases where selecting the desired application was grayed out when editing some measures