cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Infrastructure dashboard

senthamilselva1
Inactive

Hi Team,

I want to create a infrastructure dashboard(CPU, Memory & Disk) and I want to show the threshold details for the same in the dashboard.

I hope the above measures thresholds are default one and I want to display those thresholds in Dashboard. So that application team will monitor the dashboard on daily basis.

Please let me know for any other alternative solution to achieve this.

Thanks & Regards

Senthamilselvan J

7 REPLIES 7

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Hello Senthamilselvan,

Please create your own custom measures for the CPU, Memory & Disk to plot the chart / dashboard and assign the desired thresholds.

If you need further help, then let me know so I can send you the screenshots with the step-by-step configuration.

Regards,

Babar

Hi Babar,

Thank you for your replay. Could you please share the steps , it will be helpful for me.

Is we have any option to plot the chart and show the default thresholds in the dashboard for CPU, Memory & Disk measures.

Thanks

Senthamilselvan J

Hello Senthamilselvan,

Sure... Let me create the sample dashboards and then I paste here the screenshots for clear understanding.

Regards,

Babar

Hello Babar,

Is we have any option to plot the chart and show the default thresholds in the dashboard for CPU, Memory & Disk measures.

Thanks

Senthamilselvan J

Hello Senthamilselvan,

Yes. There are a lot of built-in measurements for the host monitoring and also for the agent based measures.

You can plot the chart on them, if there is no specific need.

Regards,

Babar

senthamilselva1
Inactive

Hi Babar,

Thank you for the detailed information.

In my environment, host agent is not installed and we have only appmon agent deployed. Is we can have still display the threshold details in the dashboard with Appmon agent alone.

Thanks

Senthamilselvan J

Hello Senthamilselvan,

Yes. The same agent will capture the host information (CPU, RAM, Network, Disk).

Regards,

Babar