cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instrumentation with cordova plugin

cortega
Participant

Hi,

I'm trying instrumentate easy travel hybrid app with cordova plugin but i'm having troubles with self signed certificate. I don't know how to solve this.

#ERROR [2018-01-30 19:20:33]: Could not download agent file: Error: self signed certificate in certificate chain
(node:15132) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection (rejection id: 1): Error: Could not download agent file: Error: self signed certificate in certificate chain

Regards,

Carlos.

4 REPLIES 4

matthias_hochri
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Do you use HTTPS in the JSAGENT config tag (dynatrace.config)? Try to use HTTP. I will have a look into the HTTPS Problem.

cortega
Participant

Thanks, that was the problem.

marco_martello
Newcomer

Hi all, we have the same issue but we cannot use http connection for security reasons. How is it possible to fix this?

The best workaround is to manually download the JSAgent file and copy it to the plugin folder (Files/dtAgent.js). Then in the config file turn off the AUTO_UPDATE flag. The JSAgent will then be used and not updated. The last time we had problems to implement a solution for this. I will try to look again if there is a possibility.