cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Integration with Loadrunner

kisu_pyo
Participant

Hello,

When I have to perform load test, I use loadrunner at my company. The manual says dynatrace has "Load test Overview dashboard" but I can't find it. The dynatrace version is 6.1.0 and I found out Web Request Performance Analysis dashboard (Start Center > Diagnose Applications > Analyze Web Request Performance). This dashboard is similar to Loadtest Overview dashboard except upper left side. I can't see each transaction defined in Loadrunner script at this dashboard. I already converted the LR script and I can see transaction at purepath dashlet. Is there any solution?

And I have one more question. When I made LR script, I can see each transaction's body contents (of couse it's encrypted). When I see purepath detail, the information is the data in header. Can I see the body data even if it's encrypted?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

dominik_punz
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Kisu,

The loadrunner script converter will modify your scripts to make sure that additional information such as vuser id and test name as http headers. These details will be evaluated by the tagged web requests dashlet.

Here are some links to the documentation:

Btw. AppMon 6.1 is already pretty old - you should consider upgrading to AppMon 6.5.

Best regards,

Dominik