cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

(Inter Tier Time) of Transaction flow into a measure

girgis_sean
Inactive

In the transaction flow when filtered on a User Action, I can see the Inter Tier Time. Can I convert this into a measure that I can capture on business transactions.

5 REPLIES 5

waikeat_chan
DynaMight Pro
DynaMight Pro

There has been many similar question posted in forums about this, from what I recalled, the answer is no. We can't have this as a measure for charting, alerting, incident or whatever purpose.

Not sure though if this inter-tier time is NOT YET usable as a measure, or it is NEVER a part of AppMon's Roadmap. I believe most probably it isn't in their raodmap, not many use cases for this.

osman_ozdemir
Newcomer

This would be really helpfull for those who don't have DCRUM. Basic network problems can be figured out from such a metric.

Regards,

Hi,

Is there any official answer to this question? @Robert L.

Why is there no metric if the value is available to the system?

regards,

Gerald

trevor_masseng1
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Sean,

As mentioned earlier, I do not believe this is metric is available to build a measure on as of yet, nor have I heard of plans to make it available to do so.

If you feel this would be of great value, you could always pitch your request as an RFE.

Regards,

Trevor

karthikayini_mu
Inactive

Hello All,

Inter Tier Time is indirectly showing the network speed between users and application servers?

Thanks & regards

Karthikayini M