cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to compare the yesterday's data in a dashlet in dashboard view ?

mallempati_sree
Inactive

HI All,

Is it possible to compare the todays data with yesterday's data in dashlet of a dashboard in Appmon with some line view or something to see if it has any deviations?

Thanks,
Sree

6 REPLIES 6

Hi,

multiple ways are possible:

ideally you would create a web dashboard and use the comparison timeframe:

Or in the Client, create a dual axis chart and select a comparison TF for the right Y axis

Best,

Peter

Thanks Peter!

In web dashboard view in advanced settings for comparison timeframe can't we show on the same dashlet? Also when i tried comparison timeframe am getting single dashlet not like in your screenshot above. Please let me know if am missing something.

Thanks,

Sree

hi Peter,

Please find the screen shot below. Am trying to chart sum of failures from Business Transaction. In left Y Axis i have selected the failures which has 30 splits and in Right Y Axis again i have selected same failures measure without splitting assuming as i need total sum as single line from yesterday's. But it's just matching with both the charts. Please correct me if am missing something here,

web-chartsettings.png

Thanks,

Sree

hi All,

Is it possible to add Count and failures in one axis and Count of yesterdays data in another axis?

Thanks,

Sree

Hello @Sreedhar M.

This is not possible in the same tile but you can have two parallel tiles to compare specific timeframe.

Regards,

Babar

u_djukic-ext
Newcomer

Hello everybody,

Does it possible to do this with Dynatrace managed ? I.e. to compare two different date source on the same chart ?

Thank you in advance,

Uros