cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to import flowcharts / diagrams in web dashboard

sushant
Participant

I would like to know if i create flow chart of registration process in power point / drawing tools, can i import those images in web dashboard and then plot txn / response times for each of those steps in the flow chart

5 REPLIES 5

joshua_pavlica
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hello, Sushant T.!

You will be able to import images as a dashlet in the Web Dashboards for AppMon 6.5 and newer. (I'm not sure about 6.3 having it).

As far as I know, you will not be able to draw over them/plot on top of them like you can in DC RUM. This sounds like a decent Request For Enhancement, though!

In dynatrace 6.3 also, image and external content import as dashlet option is present.

BR

Soorya Mohan

jonathan_triole
Inactive

Hi Sushant,

Additionally, in 6.5 you could add external content if the image is hosted somewhere on the web by entering the URL.

Kind Regards,

Jon

sushant
Participant

Thanks Joshua for quick revert.
Yes Enhancement is certainly required in current dashboard since we get restricted to tile concept. We should have import feature => lot of times team are immediately able to connect when you have business flow diagrams / flow chart displayed on the screen and plot metric on top of it

Check this RFE:

https://answers.dynatrace.com/idea/131428/rfe-transaction-flow-as-diagram-in-report.html