cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is possible to create a BT Count as 1 Process with 2 different purepath ?

m_nasrudin25
Contributor

Hi,

I've monitoring a mobile application. When user login to the app, dynatrace capture this login to be 2 flow / purepath that different request parameters, validate username and password authentification.(userNameAuthentification).

I want to create BT, but when I filter by request parameters, it will be count as 2 purepath right ?? I mean when I create the BT, its just count 1 in the BT dashlet. Is it possible to create this ?

Regards,

Nasrudin

1 REPLY 1

rishabh_yadav1
Inactive

Hi @Muhammad N.

As per my understanding you want the count to be 1 in the business transaction based on the obtained parameter values for that you can use 2 measures which will be capturing the procedure as well as the parameters and we can use the AND logic in the filter section of the business transaction to obtain the desired result form the Business Transaction.

we are using this approach because the value of the procedure on both the purepaths are different and we can easily segregate.

Please refer the Screenshot.

Please give a thumbs up if the answer helped you in obtaining the desired result and promote this as the answer so that others can also get the benefit.

Thanks and regards,

Rishabh