I am working to deliver handover reports to different regional support teams based off of a dashboard. These dashboards include business transactions, dashlet-specific filters, and various types of dashlets.
When I generate report in either 6.2 or 6.5, the dashlet headings are displayed in a user-unfriendly way: https://i.imgur.com/TfGYCGZ.png
The dashlet's visible title on the dashboard is like so: https://i.imgur.com/1yIGpUG.png
The contents page shows the titles like I want, however: https://i.imgur.com/wMDcISZ.png
Question: Is there a way to edit or adjust the headings as displayed in the report generated by AppMon?
Solved! Go to Solution.
This looks like an RFE (or possibly even a support ticket) to me. It's possible to do what you ask by calling the REST interface directly and building up your own reports, but that should not be necessary just for using the correct dashlet names.
The Dashlet-Title includes any Dashlet-specific filter that is applied in the Dashboard, in this case it seems to be a filter on a specific Business Transaction splitting.
If you can set the filter on the Dashboard level and remove the filter on Dashlet-level, the title should look the same way as on the screen.
Dominik, because of the nature of this handover report, many different filters and business transactions are being used to generate the data. I've tried to standardize everything as much as possible, though the feature to edit these headers would be ideal.
I have made a RFE at the link below: