cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in PurePath Name while integrating LoadRunner with Dynatrace.

rishabh_yadav
Inactive

Hi Team,

We are working on a small requirement where we need to configure HP LoadRunner with Dynatrace Integration is done successfully but we observe one issue want to clarify same. Actually whatever hits we are doing through LoadRunner with the(Enable Dynatrace Monitoring) option the purepath is showing "Action_Transaction" not the purepath of the application in dynatrace. But when we run the LoadRunner script with (Enable Dynatrace Monitoring) option disabled then the actual purepath is showing.

Screenshots attached below @Andreas G. please help ASAP

purepaths.png

loadrunner.png

2 REPLIES 2

JamesKitson
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

The PurePath should be the same regardless of that. What is different is just the name, when you have the timer value (NA=...) specified in the x-dynatrace header (which I expect is occurring when you have that integration turned on) it is using that timer value as the name for the PurePath. I have no personal experience with that integration but what I believe you would need to do is configure your tests so that that timer value is set to a more meaningful name for that transaction - what you see there presently is probably what is default filled in there.

James

greg_seaton
Helper

Do you have all your requests in a single transaction in LoadRunner? In the Miscellaneous Runtime Settings, try checking "Define each step as a transaction". That might tag each individual request too.