cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with BT while adding it in a chart

gaur_bharti
Guide

Hi,

While adding business transaction to chart, i have observed that same BT is showing multiple times with same data.

Thanks

Bharti Gaur

4 REPLIES 4

JamesKitson
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

Can you explain a bit further and perhaps post a screenshot? There are several windows where if you hit the add button several times when adding measures to a chart it will add it multiple times, could that be the case here?

gaur_bharti
Guide

@James K. Thanks for your response.

Actually i am creating a diagnostic dashboard to get a glance of applications responding slow. For that i had created a dashboard with chart and purepaths. I am also trying to add Business Transaction as a chart in that dashboard.

Steps i followed to get that is -

1) Clicked on add dashlet

2) Selected Business transactions as dashlet type.

bt.png

3) It has fetched all the Business Tranaction,

The data its reporting in that dashlet, i have observed that many instances are repetitive with same data like count, response time.

If possible you can also try doing same at your end and you will get the results. please put the time frame for atleast 24 hours.

Thanks

Bharti Gaur

Without any filtering the business transactions dashlet will show the results for every business transaction for each splitting and result measure. I expect if you look at each line in the table you'll see at least one difference between all of the records whether that be the application, splitting, result measure, or name.

https://www.dynatrace.com/support/doc/appmon/application-monitoring/appmon-client/dashlets/business-transactions-dashlet/

James

shivashish_pati
Dynatrace Guide
Dynatrace Guide

Hello Bharti,

I hope you are only adding it once instead of cliclking it on multiple times.