cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

JMS Messaging - How to find out errors and send alerts if any of the queue has failed to traverse the message

pallavi_valsang
Participant

Hi,

As a part of JMS monitoring, I want to send alerts with the queue name and error due to which message failed to traverse. I tried to drill down the messages which show as failed in Messaging dashboard, but I don't find any relevant error.

Moreover all the messages in the failed queues seem to be same as those passed. As seen in the screenshot, jms-messaging.png some messages are showed in red though I couldn't find any error in it.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Pallavi

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Pallavi, The posted snapshot is limited in view. Could you share some purepaths/sessions so that we can have look? Or you need to drill those down to look into PurePath tree for identifying the exact node of error.

Regards, Rajesh.

pallavi_valsang
Participant

Hi,

Please find the attached. jms-messaging.png shows the list of jms message queues (Taken the snap of some queues). I have drilled down to purepaths for the queue collectionsJMSmodule!EODBODQ_AD/JMS ObjectMessage as shown in snap jms-purepaths.png. But as shown in jms-msg-content.png snap, couldn't find find any errors in both the purepaths though the status of the queue shows 100% failed.

Also if I see further, I could see the purepath being traversed to other queues, so am confused where exactly can I find out the errors or how to find from purepath or message. Please help.

Regards,

Pallavi