cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License issue.

yamini_dubey
Organizer

license-issue.jpg PFA the screenshot. Can anyone identify what this prompt -License ok, consumption ,means under license tab for an agent under agent overview? @Babar Q. any leads?

I see this agent connected but not capturing any traffic.

3 REPLIES 3

james_kitson
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

That message indicates that the agent is using time from an agent hours voucher. You can look at the License Overview dashboard to get some views of what the usage looks like. I haven't worked with such usage yet so I'm not sure if that is directly related to the issue. By "not capturing any traffic" are you saying the PurePath count in the agents overview is zero?

Personally I would look at the agent logs for this agent to see if any more detail is provided that might indicate an issue.

Info on the consumption model:

https://community.dynatrace.com/community/display/...

James

@James K. thanks for the update . I will look at that . Yes by no data i mean that purepath count is zero. I do see an events count but no purepath count.

Thanks and Regards.

david_n
Inactive

Hello Yasmini,

This might be trivial but you would be surprised how many times it is overlooked. Could you check to make sure that capture events box is checked in the web server agent mapping?

This can be done by editing the system profile -> clicking the agent group ->Agent Mapping -> there is a check box where you can enable or disable the capturing of events.

Thanks,

David Nicholls