cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Measures at Agent Group Level

jose_iglesias
Dynatrace Organizer
Dynatrace Organizer

Hi, guys.

I'm trying to make a very simple thing (or I supposed that) that is represent the same metrics at Agent Group level. As you can see, this should be simple, because this metrics are shown in the Transaction Flow:

- Execution Time per Transaction

- Transaction Response Time Contribution

- Failed Transactions

- Number of transactions

But... I cannot see them... Any of you know how to represent these metrics on a Dashboard?

Thanks in advance and best regards

3 REPLIES 3

melory_zol2
Inactive

Hi Jose,

You can't reproduce this metrics in a dashboard. Only in the Transaction Flow you will see them.

What you could do is to use similar information, eg. you could use the Built-in Business Transation Web Page Requests to show the number of transaction per application, failed transaction per application and the PurePath Response Time.

Or you could create a new Business Transaction to show similiar information adding the Agent in the split part as well.

I don't see a way to chart this kind of metric for the whole Agent Group though.

Regards,

Melory

jose_iglesias
Dynatrace Organizer
Dynatrace Organizer

yes... It's just what I was afraid... well... It's weird that we have metrics calculated that we cannot use, because are private for some out of the box dashlets (this is not the unique case where it happens). I'm going to try with Tier Subpaths, filtering dashlets by agents, but I checked that the time is not the same, so it will hard to explain to the customer why we are showing 2 different values for the same metrics.

Thanks a lot, Melory.

jason_westerho1
Inactive

You could also try to add some custom measures, and make sure to select the option to create a measure to each agent in the details of the measure. This may get you a little closer to some of the metrics your looking for.