cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measures under Windows performance monitoring plugin are missing after appmon upgrade to 7.0.14

sponnada2
Organizer

HI

We have added few measures under Windows performance monitor(System monitoring) for checking no of requests on app pool.Recently we have upgraded App mon from 7.0.4 to 7.0.14.After the change, we have noticed that all measures are missing under that plugin.

And also whatever host groups have created under infrastructure tab, those details also missing.

Could you please let us know what could be the reason for missing data?

Thanks

Shyamala

2 REPLIES 2

JamesKitson
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

Is the plugin running still? Maybe you need to reinstall it? If it's an issue with the plugin running but not gathering data after the upgrade I don't think I could add anything.

Regarding the missing hostgroups - you may want to check that nothing else is missing especially under infrastructure/server settings. We once neglected to shutdown the server before applying the migration archive and this causes it to overwrite all of the changes that are applied from the archive with what was active (i.e the defaults). We first noticed this when all of our manually added hosts no longer appeared.

sponnada2
Organizer

Thanks for the response James,

Plugin is running fine but metrics data is missing