cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Monitor System Profile feature for Applications shows 0 request per min?

dave_deleo
Inactive

The Monitor System Profile feature shows the transaction flow and the Application value shows 14 applications. However, the information given is 0 requests per min. If I go into the applications link to see the application breakdown, each application's throughput, failure rate, etc, has no data and is grayed out. The warehouse is connected properly as I can bring up chart information for the last 7 days. Is there something that needs to be done to engage this feature? Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

Nathan_mcclain
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi David,

Based on the info you provided here. I would double check the monitor system profile application detection settings. Depending on those settings (such as detect by host) you can get quite a few application definitions. Id also review what business transactions are monitored within those applications that show up to make sure your needed view is active. You can click on any application in the main monitoring screen, select the gear icon on the far top right of the screen and select "select monitored business transactions" to see if what your looking for is checked or not. Hope this helps.