cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.Net WebServices Sent/Received bytes not showing on dashboard and dashlet

igor_simoes1
Inactive

Hi,

I have created measures for .Net WebServices and I to monitor response time and bytes sent/received.

The problem is that bytes received and sent are not shown on the measure and not evend on the dashlet. Is there something else I should do in order to get this information?

Thanks a lot,

Igor

3 REPLIES 3

JamesKitson
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

In order to see those metrics you have to ensure that the sensors are configured to capture request and response sizes. This configuration is available for the following sensors:

■ Servlet
■ ASP.NET
■ Web Server
■ Java Web Services

Selecting this for ASP.NET may cause those values to appear for you (not 100% sure if an application restart is necessary though).

James

igor_simoes1
Inactive

I cannot see this option. For the sensores related to this I see the following:

Selecting properties, I cannot see any option to get the response sizes:

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

Hmm, yeah I don't see it in 6.5 or 7.0 either. I don't do as much with .NET but that answer was pulled from an old support case so I'm not sure if it was never there or if it was removed in the past few releases (though I can't imagine why that would be the case). Regardless that's the only way I'm aware of to make such data show up for Java so I'm not sure what other option there would be for .NET. It may be worth checking with support if no one else can provide an answer.