cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

.Net agent not visible in dynatrace client

sadasiva_orugan
Contributor
.Net agent not visible in dynatrace client

Hi There,

My .Net agent status in .Net agent configuration tool was showing as successful, but however these agent s are not shwoing on DyanTrace client tool.

It would be good if some one can help me in understanding what could be the potential reasons.

Regards,

Sadasiva

5 REPLIES 5

sadasiva_orugan
Contributor

Some additional info...

I am using DT6.0. Windows Server 2008 R2 and is a 64-bit OS 

dave_mauney
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

If you can do a quick WebEx, I could take a look and try to help get it working.  Just send me an email (dave.mauney@dynatrace.com) and I can send a WebEx invitation.

sadasiva_orugan
Contributor

Hi Dave,

Thanks for youe response. I have sent an email

Regards,

Sadasiva

sadasiva_orugan
Contributor

Hi Dave,

Did you get any update/s on the issue. There are 2 points we discussed to callout just as a reminder.

1) .Net agent loaded successfully on the server but not displayed on DT client

2) Few .Net agents failed for the reason "Bootstrap agent (dtagent.dll) is not loaded, but has been activated. Process restart or system reboot is required".  on client application. In the DT6.0 documentation they mentioned the comments but not the solution for this issue.

Regards,

Sadasiva

dave_mauney
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Hi Sadasiva,

No, unfortunately I have had no further ideas for what might be the issue.  

I suggest you continue to work with Support on this issue like we discussed yesterday during the WebEx.

If anyone on the forum has ideas why a custom standalone .NET application (based on Open Link Financials) would fail to successfully load the dtagent.dll even after a process restart and system reboot (while other processes on the same machine are able to load it) perhaps they can assist you further.

Sorry I could not be of assistance...

dave