cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Web Request Response Measure that contains URI set for "First occurence" ignores first occurence

dave_deleo
Inactive

The first occurence of a specified URI in my measure is an Execute method in the Web Request API family. From a logical transaction flow it is in Tier1. However, the one it sees is in Tier2 which is a doFilter method of the Servlet API family.

Any ideas why it is not recognizing the Tier1 Execute method that clearly has that URI for the argument. Maybe I am just not understanding what this particular measure uses to determine a match so maybe "execute" is a method where some built in rule says does not fit what makes a web request. Is that possible?

My Measure is set to look at all agents not just a specific one (and if it was specific one only the Tier 1 agent is available to pick from). First occurance. and the URI setting is "contains" (not "equals").

Please let me know if you have any thoughts.

Thanks,

David

2 REPLIES 2

andreas_grabner
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Hey David

Any chance you can share a screenshot of your PurePath? Would be interesting to see these two occurences.

Andi

dave_deleo
Inactive

Hi Andreas! I work with a lot of applications in a large insurance company. When the situation occurs again I will have to capture better information. But right now I have moved onto other applications. Thank you for your offer, that would have been great to determine.

David